1. gorez is an online accommodation directory that connects potential guests directly with individual accommodation properties.
2. By doing so, guests benefit from the any Specials, Deals, Return Guest Discounts etc that individual properties may offer, and are typically not available elsewhere.
3. All accommodation bookings and payments by guests are made directly with individual accommodation properties.
4. At no point does gorez take bookings, or accept, handle or process your funds, financial information or booking transactions. gorez assists by connecting guests to accommodation providers of their choice.
5. The property information, hyperlinks, photos etc supplied on this site are provided by the individual accommodation properties.
6. Individual property key contact persons are required to provide accurate and current information that accurately reflects their property.
7. Individual property information is subject to change without notice.
8. gorez cannot he held responsible for the accuracy or appropriateness of information provided by individual properties on this gorez website, or on any individual property websites
9. Bookings by guests and subsequent payments are made directly with individual properties and are therefore subject to each individual properties specific terms and conditions. Individual property terms and conditions may be obtained from individual property websites or by contacting individual properties directly on the phone number or email address they have provided.
10. Individual property terms and conditions will typically cover accommodation costs, deposits, credit card fees, cancellation policies and refunds etc.
11. Hotels, motels, resorts, bed & breakfasts, caravan and tourist parks and similar short-term holiday businesses are all invited to list their properties on the gorez website. gorez does not, however, accept listings for individual apartments or units etc from private owners if that apartment or unit forms part of a larger letting business or property that is, or becomes, a gorez subscriber.
12. Each property listed on this gorez website must identify a Key Contact Person.
13. A single Key Contact Person may be the Key Contact Person for more than one property.
14. The Key Contact Person must be an actual person, not a business, corporation or other entity.
15. gorez will only communicate information about a listed property with the Key Contact Person.
16. The Key Contact Person may contact gorez using the ‘Contact Us’ options detailed on this gorez website.
17. The Key Contact Person is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of all information (including photos) entered on the ‘Add My Property’ page of this website, for each property they are identified as the Key Contact Person.
18. gorez will not accept responsibility for inaccurate property information or details, poor quality or inaccurate property photos, uncompetitive booking tariffs or any other property information that is entered by a Key Contact Person or is displayed on individual property websites.
19. Once a property is listed on the gorez website, the Key Contact Person will be emailed a Username and Password which will enable them to update or change property information, details, photos or status.
20. The Key Contact Person may be changed at any time by the initial Key Contact Person logging onto the website and changing the Key Contact Person information to a different person, or by the new Key Contact Person contacting gorez directly using the gorez website ‘Contact Us’ page.
21. Properties listed on the gorez website are subject to payment of an annual (12 month) subscription fee.
22. Properties that are added to the gorez website via the ‘Add My Property’ page during the ‘Pre-launch’ phase will be deemed to be ‘Foundation Properties’.
23. ‘Foundation Properties’ will be provided with 12 months free subscription and will not be required to pay any subscription fees until 12 months after the gorez site is officially launched to the general public.
24. ‘Foundation Properties’ will benefit from discounted subscription fees when the gorez website is officially launched.
25. Properties that are added to the gorez website via the ‘Add My Property’ page after the website has been officially launched to the general public, will be required to pay full undiscounted subscription fees.
26. The subscription fee for all properties is determined primarily by the number of letting pool apartments, units or rooms etc that each property has available to let at the commencement of the annual subscription period.
27. The Key Contact Person is responsible for ensuring the number of letting pool apartments, units or rooms etc available to let is accurately identified on the ‘Add My Property’ page of this website at the commencement of each annual subscription period.
28. Once a property is listed on the gorez website, and an annual subscription fee has been determined and paid, variations that may occur throughout the subscription period of the number of letting pool apartments, units or rooms etc that each property has available to let, will not affect the paid annual subscription fee.
29. Any property seeking to cease their annual gorez subscription, is required to contact GoRez directly using the gorez website ‘Contact Us’ page.
30. The gorez annual subscription belongs to, and is payable by, the entity that owns the letting or management rights of the property.
31. Tax invoices for gorez subscriptions will be emailed directly to each Key Contact Person.
32. The Key Contact Person is responsible for ensuring the timely payment of all gorez subscription fees by the listed property, as detailed on the emailed gorez Tax Invoice.
33. gorez does not accept bookings on behalf of properties, and therefore is not responsible for changes to bookings by guests, guest cancellations, booking refunds, guest behaviour or any other aspect related to guest bookings.
34. gorez reserves the right to suspend or remove any property from the gorez website for any reason including, but not limited to, non-payment of annual subscriptions, inaccurate or misleading property descriptions or information, manipulation of the annual subscription fees by under-quoting on the number of letting pool apartments, units or rooms etc that each property has available to let, or poor Key Contact Person relations.
35. gorez recognises and agrees to comply with its responsibilities under the various Privacy Acts and legislation as described in the ‘Privacy’ section of this gorez website.